Friday 10 August 2012

Quinlan Vos Action Figure


I've been wanting to photograph and blog this figure again for awhile, I originally posted a photo of Quinlan Vos within the first couple of months of starting this site, I'm planning to eventually redo the vast majority of those figures now Shannen's taught me proper use of a camera.


The figure is from a comic pack that came with Vilmarh Grahrk (I'll probably take the opportunity to post more Vos photos when I eventually post him), the figure has pretty good articulation if a little stiff in the legs but is well sculpted and is a great likeness of the character. Above is a shot of Quinlan Vos with Commander Faie (front left) and a selection of similar looking clones that I thought looked good in a scene together.

No comments:

Post a Comment