Thursday 2 February 2012

Grand Admiral Thrawn Action Figure


Posted this figure before but as I'm sure I mentioned I'm a big fan of the character so figured I'd repost it. It's turned out a lot better the second time and I'll definitely be revisiting a bunch of my figures and try to do them a bit more justice.


I really desaturated this one in an attempt to make the photo a bit colder than I'd normally post and I'm gonna make an artist's excuse here and say it's to match Thrawn's cold and calculating personality. Last photo today is the Admiral pledging allegiance to the Emperor.


2 comments:

  1. I wish there was a collectors edition for Thrawn with a lot more detail. Thrawn is one of the best EU characters in my option.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice figure, I really like the last picture in particular.

    ReplyDelete